2024 ASCFG Farm Tour Application
Want to host an ASCFG Farm Tour in 2024?
Thank you for your interest! We’re excited to learn more about your farm and the proposed educational experience you would like to host for ASCFG members. Please complete this form so we have a better sense of what’s needed to implement the event.
Eligibility Criteria and Other Details
- Prospective Hosts: Hosts should have previous experience speaking and/or leading a tour or workshop. While an educational background is not required, please share your experiences on the application.
- Farm Infrastructure: Eligible cut flower farms must have been in operation for five or more years by the date of the farm tour. Please note that if the farm has more than one site, the proposed site of the farm tour must have been operational for five or more years.
- Collaboration, Marketing, and Communication: We will contact you to collaborate on the details, and the ASCFG staff will handle the registration and promotion process.
- Expenses: The ASCFG will cover the cost of food and beverage, portable restroom, audio visual, and shipping. Any additional costs should be requested and discussed in the planning stage.
- Honorarium: The Farm Tour Host will receive an honorarium to be determined at the discretion of the committee depending on the number of attendees and length of the event.
- Insurance: Commercial General Liability Insurance is required. We require evidence of current coverage in an amount no less than $1 million per occurrence/$1 million in the aggregate. If certificate expires prior to the date of your event, please send updated certificate 30 days prior.
Thank you in advance for supporting the ASCFG and your fellow members!