Our Vision, Mission, and Values
Cut flower growers supporting each other through education, community, and research.
Our mission is to support specialty cut flower growers by creating accessible educational opportunities and research for growers at every stage in their development of financially sustainable businesses. We build community through peer-to-peer learning and mentorship. We share an interest in environmental sustainability and the pursuit of personal and financial well-being and success.
- We value education.
- We value community and collaboration.
- We value environmental sustainability.
- We value diversity and inclusion.
- We value members at all growing scales and experience levels around the world.
- We value science, particularly peer-reviewed research, and grower-led research.
- We value each member’s pursuit of financial success and sustainability.
- We value the mental and physical well-being of farmers and farm workers in the cut flower industry.
Text – was created to promote ASCFG growers and encourage the public to buy local flowers. Members are listed on a map and directory that is searchable by zip code and state. Members may update their personal page to indicate the flowers they grow, services they provide, and add links to point to their own site, galleries, catalogs, and more. This beautiful website offers yet another opportunity for buyers to find your flowers!