Join the ASCFG
We’re happy you’re joining us!
- Complete the forms below, which will take you to an online payment portal or contact us if you prefer to mail a check or pay by phone.
- Your membership will be processed within 5-7 business days, and your benefits will begin at that time.
- Membership is valid for one year from date of application.
- Membership ($225 per year) is based on one individual; additional company members ($75 each) may be added and paid for within the application process. Family members or business partners at the same address may share a membership. No additional rate required. Group memberships are not available. Refunds are not available.
- Contact us for educator and cooperative extension rates which are not applicable to those growing commercially.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have a discount code.
- Payment plan options may be found here. Note, payment plans are not provided with discounted memberships.
Lifetime Membership Special available through March 31, 2023
Did you know you can become an ASCFG Lifetime Member? Several growers have used this option to ensure lifetime uninterrupted delivery of all ASCFG member services, including The Cut Flower Quarterly, access to the Members Only Learning Portal, networking opportunities, updates on industry news, and more! Learn more
The web server collects certain non-personally identifiable information such as your computer's operating system, browser type, and IP address. This information is only stored for 10 days, for the purpose of compiling site statistics. We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties. When you visit our website, we don't automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you. Any information you give us (such as completing our information request form) will be used only by the ASCFG to provide information or answer your questions. All our email communications comply with CAN SPAM laws. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. We reserve the right to disclose your information to law enforcement as required by subpoena.